- Hemp Sativa Oil is extracted naturally from hemp seeds and just like Hemp Seeds, it contains the ideal 3:1 Super Omega-6 (SDA) to Super Omega-3 (GLA) ratio. Our Hemp Seed Oil is 75-80% Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (the good fats). Whereas it has only 9-11% of the less desired saturated fatty acids.
- It offers a delicate nutty flavor to every dish. You can also make smoothies, salads, vegetables, and all kinds of pasta using this oil. Sativa Hemp Seed Oil is good for all skin types as it nourishes the skin and increases blood circulation. You can also use it for a gentle massage on your body.
- It is raw, unrefined, and cold-pressed to preserve the goodness of the hemp plant. Now you can uplift any dish and give them bountiful nutrition of this hemp seed oil. It is the best solution for all your problems, from personal care routine to daily meals. You can pour a spoonful of hemp oil into all your favorite cuisines.
BENEFITS OF HEMP SEED OIL
The hemp seed oil has two advantages
- You can use it to enrich the food.
- You can use it to nutrify your skin and hair.
A drizzle of the oil on your meals will boost energy and even benefit gut health! What’s incredible is that it helps improve your cerebrum abilities and renews the skin as well.
- Hemp Sativa Oil helps to maintain hormonal balance which helps to attain healthy menopause. It also deals with symptoms including hot flushes and depression.
- Due to its low carbohydrate and sugar content, it acts as a great supplement for diabetics. If used in cooking, it can help reduce your cholesterol rate.
- Skin oxygenation and hydration can be achieved by the regular use of Hemp Sativa Oil as they contain Omega 6 Fatty Acids that will in turn help in preventing psoriasis. Hemp Sativa Oil has a zero comedogenic rating, which simply means it won’t clog skin pores at all.
- Hemp Sativa Oil gives you gorgeous hair, nails, and beautiful skin when used regularly. Its Essential Fatty Acids can also boost your immune system.
- Hemp Sativa Oil can be used as cooking oil, however, not suitable for high heat cooking. It also acts as a salad dressing in case you run out of Olive Oil.”