- Hemp hearts are small, white, nutty seeds that contain nutrients, minerals, and healthy fats with numerous benefits for the human body.
- Protein from hemp seeds is more digestible than meat, whole eggs, cheese, human milk, cow’s milk, or any other high-protein food.
- Edestin and Albumin considered “high-quality storage proteins” are present in our Hemp seeds. They house a significant amount of all nutritious Essential Amino Acids.
- The presence of Omega 3 and Omega 6 helps control many internal health processes. Ranging from increasing cell growth, regulating the immune system, and eliminating symptoms of skin disorders to keep the body healthy.
- 64% of the Daily Value of protein per 100-gram serving is achievable from Sativa Hemp hearts.
- Slowing the digestion process, it keeps the body feeling fuller, hence, acts as a weight-loss supplement.
- Sativa Hemp hearts have high levels of the amino acid- Arginine, which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- The Nitric Oxide produced by Arginine results in enlarged and relaxed blood vessels, leading to a decreased risk of heart disease and stroke.
WHY CHOOSE HEMP HEARTS?
- Our dehulled (remove seeds hard shell) Hemp Seeds are also known as Hemp Hearts in many parts of the world and can be consumed raw, cooked, or roasted. Hemp Seeds are the richest source of Protein, Omega-3, and Minerals. When compared to similar foods like Chia Seeds and Flax Seeds, Hemp seeds are generally identified as the most nutritious seeds in India.
- Talking about shelled hemp hearts nutrition, these Sativa hearts are over 80% in polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and is an exceptionally abundant source of Omega-6 and Omega-3 with a ratio of 3:1. Hence, they are ideal for human health.
WHY CHOOSE HEMP?
- With a nearly perfect balance of Omega 3 to Omega 6, plus Iron, Vitamin E, and all of the essential Amino Acids, Hemp Seeds are said to be the most nutritionally complete food source in the world. These seeds may be eaten whole or shelled, raw or toasted, plain or flavoured. The nutrition-rich shelled hemp seeds are a perfect source to obtain all the nutrients essential to the body.
HOW TO USE?
Sprinkle, mix, or blend, hemp hearts are the perfect nutritious magic to any dish or beverage. With never-ending combinations to try, hemp hearts are your answer to a healthy eating routine.